Operations Support Coordinator (OSC)edit
A South Coast Hotel is seeking suitable applicants for the post of Operations Support Coordinator. The Operations Support Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Executive Office with ensuring the efficient general administrative duties and basic HR functions.
Duties of the Operations Support Coordinator (OSC):
– Coordinate and process the applications of all hotel licenses
– Preparing and coordinating establishing and approved maintenance schedules
– Assisting with the Sales and Marketing efforts as may be needed
– Assist with conducting company approved Health and Safety Audits
– General HR functions.
Other Qualities and Skills required;
– High consideration for integrity on Confidentiality
– A sense of urgency in meeting deadlines
– Organized and efficient in daily tasks
– Critical listener
– A broad understanding of Occupational Health & Safety
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
– Goal-oriented, organized team player
– Creative problem solver who thrives when presenter with a challenge
– Great “people-person” skills and professional attitude
– Excellent computer skills, general knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping would be an asset.
– General knowledge of employment laws and best practices
Written application along with curriculum vitae should be submitted to email@example.com on or before October 7th, 2020.
**CLICK APPLY TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION**